Wednesday 26 March 2014

Why So Serious?

I don't like watching TV shows that people argue in (example: Jeremy Kyle, the long version of the news, etc) because I just sit there like 'why are you throwing a tantrum?'

It just bewilders me how so often people choose to get mad about stuff. Getting pissed isn't good for your health you know~

Okay okay I have a lot of beliefs about stuff and I'll stand by them but if somebody says something- 9/10 I'm just gonna float on by and ignore it, why do I want to ruin my time by getting mad at arguing? It makes no sense!

Like I can easily carry on about what I'm doing and being happy and what not, while the commenter...well they get to sit there in their ball of negative and just soak in until they get stress wrinkles. Ha.

That is such a satisfying thought :'3 TAKE THAT. I hope you don't get ill from being so angry all the time hehehehe

It's even worse when somebody says a bitchy comment just to get a reaction and then ends up like 'omg I am so annoyed' because somebody argued with them about it. I'm like...well wtf did you expect.

I used to think people stop acting like children when they grow up.

It's such a waste of time to get angry, it doesn't achieve anything and it only makes you feel bad...and makes you look childish.

Although~ ranting is fun so uh, do it with consideration. Like, don't be surprised when somebody argues with you, don't be all high and mighty about it, just you know... don't be a douche

Be like me

I mean what

I think sometimes I'm too lazy to get annoyed, sitting in bob standard happiness is a lot easier than working myself up.

Peace out yo (was that a pun? It might of been)

No comments:

Post a Comment