Monday 25 August 2014

Self self self~


I'm actually getting back into blogging omg <3 I really fell out with social media since I dropped my phone :'3 I don't even remember how long ago it was but after smashing the screen and getting it fixed it didn't work properly ;n;

Couldn't log into so much stuff which sucked since 90% of blog related stuff I did on my phone. But nooow I have iPhone5c <3 Super love it!

So I guess this is a 'I'm back!' announcement c: Can't wait to finally finish all my old posts! cons/ concerts/ etc

And to make this post worth it here's some camhos~

Before I went out on Friday ^-^ (I go out to bars and stuff now, wtf) 

Manami cosplay~! from Hyper Japan, will blog about sooooon

Yesterday! before going to Brighton ^^

Now I'm gonna sit around all day bc it's bank holiday~! feels like Christmas

ciao ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment