Friday 21 September 2012

Photos, Cosplay Photos

Camwhoring

Selcas

Vainism

I got an iPhone so here are pictures I edited on some awesome win apps :'D oh and ones from my webcam that have been sitting around cause I took so long to update ><

Vainvainvainvainvainvainvain

I was so ill that day D-D (because you needed to know)

 From Twitter~!
 
My darlings <3 Gucci (top) and Casper (bottom + left) I hope he likes the bow I gave him c:

Now this was just an excuse to play around with borders ><
 

Hello :D

This isn't my hat
 
2 Months 'til An Cafe!
I am clearly too lazy to edit old photos
 

Now for something more interesting than my face! My face, dressed up as someone elses face :D

AKA Cosplay!

My step-cousin/ awesome friend (who is also an amazing artist) came over and we spent an entire day camwhoring being creative in Blue Exorcist cosplay.

Since there are 352 photos, Im just gonna post my favourites!

In these, Me - Rin, Kydeka- Bon (shes gonna get a wig~)
Someones jealous of my awesomeness
 

Having a manga about yourselves? You guys are so vain
 
Lesson learnt, don't annoy Bon
 
There is no story, we were just girly posing ^-^
 
She named this 'Bon being a retard with door' so true.


 
You know what, this post is waaaay to long now, I'm going to write another one with more photos. Or maybe Cousie will write one, she should.
 
That and it suddenly got really dark and chucked it down with rain, I think it might thunder. I dont really want to blow up my laptop.
 
Peace yo :D
 
p.s. I had my first Japanese lesson, at lassttttt! I might as well be Japanese now. Well not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment